Thursday, October 04, 2007

26 years of wedded bliss!

Ok how do people do it?
Forget about people how have my parents achieved this?
Man!

26 years of togetherness + courtship + neighbours from childhood = forever!

I for one can’t stand the same person after sometime. I need variety. Yup that’s me. I get bored easily. Very easily indeed. Ok may be not so easily.

Ok ok so how is this done?

My observations:
Go umm… hmmp… ok… even if you not listening.

To keep the kids happy, always blame it on the other parent.

Actually I do not know.

I have not managed to have a successful relationship ever! So taking advice from me, spells disaster.

Bye, I think I need to have a talk with my mom and coax my dad for the car maybe. Or an i-phone. If you are wondering… my dad, never says no to me. I am his little princess.

Now I hope that talk helps. I am a confused species. Blame it on the generation. There aint nothing wrong with me!

Oh yeah… & happy wedding anniversary Mama & Papa.

2 comments:

  1. indeed nice...

    hmm... i to believe in variety...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:50 AM

    jai hind!!!

    amen to the folks!!!

    to tell u the truth its the death metal i used to keep playing at home that kept the folk together for 26 years...

    even before i could blare out the music u could feel the black metal blood flow in me!!!

    ganja!!

    where's that gun?!?! who wanna die!!?! wheres my kalasnikov!?!?
    mashaallah!!!

    death to the lay people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...