Wednesday, October 31, 2007

forgetting my way...

the below is to USMAN!
a dedication to the most forgetful person on this planet.
and also a good friend :)

now, get ready to take a journey into the mind of the usi-man!

FORGETTING MY WAY...

actually i forget a lot of things...
but it aint my fault!
it's not the way i am
or it's not the way i want to be!
it's just life playing a cruel trick on me. :(

i don’t forget to cuss the alarm clock in the mornings.
though there are times when i forget to comb my hair.
but i don’t forget to grab a bite before leaving home.
nor do i forget to pick my lunch box.

what i do forget is to sometimes renew my train pass.
but that doesn’t stop me from forgetting not to swear in the crowded trains.
i forget to or pay heed to my family's advice of not hanging out of the trains.
and i forget the next hour as i am crushed amongst bodies, like them sardines in a can.

what i forget is to sometimes organise my day.
i forget to tell my team what lay ahead.
i forget i am the authority or lay down the rules.
i forget simply cos i don’t want to wanna hurt nobody, or is it that i forget to get mad.

what is it that i forget?
is it the birthdays and the anniversaries?
is it what i have to do?
is it where i am going?
is it what am i going to eat?
is it my way home?
what is it?
what?
what?
i just cant seem to remember!
oops... there goes me forgetting what i have to do again.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the list JO, seems a long list.... Oh no, what am i leaving this comment for? Ahhh.... damit why cant they have the post on the side so that i could complete my comment. Any ways JO the article about "PINK PANTHER" rocks. Keep fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta click on top to see the post on this page u moron.. click on "Show Original Post"..

    no offense wotsoever even though it was intended to be offensive in a mildish offensive way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. my god!!
    after reading this, i dont think.. usmaan sudhar jaayegaa.. ab to woh jyaadaa hi bhulnaa chaalu karegaaa.. i know him!!
    thodaa acchaa hain.. lekin bahot buraa hain.. :D
    must say... an unforgotable good person with golden heart..:)

    hats off to ur BHOOLAKKADPAN, usmaan!! keep it up!

    n JO u too!!! very well written!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...