Saturday, January 12, 2008

heart in my mouth!

Sometimes in life you wonder if…
What you do will change not only yours but someone else’s life.
Sometimes in life, you wonder if…
You should say what you want to say.
Sometimes in life, you wonder if…
Taking that chance will pay off?!
Sometimes in life, you wonder if...
Sharing what’s in your heart, will make all the difference.

I am scared.
Scared of many a things.
Scared of taking a chance again.
Scared of hurting not only mine but some else’s feelings.

What if this person means the world to you?
What if this person you know would do anything for you?
What if you can see your happiness reflect in their eyes?
What if?

You got to take a chance.
You got to get hurt, so they say.
Suddenly am not too sure.
Not of my feelings, but I would never want to hurt,
Not only myself, but the most important person in life either.

So how do I do this?
How do we share something special?
Without spoiling something that we have?
What do I do?
What do I say?

The angst is killing me!
But I've got to say this.
I might be totally wrong…
God help me!
I hope I am not!!!
I really need this in my life.
A reason to smile again,
I really want to smile again. :)

1 comment:

  1. now i wonder where did that post come from?

    one thing life has taught me, jolene, it's one magical journey and the magic in which it unfolds is even more amazing... for in life THERE ARE ONLY HAPPY ENDINGS

    and if you think its not happy anymore and gloomy clouds lurk every where...Don't worry dear

    kyu ki Picture abhi baki hai :-)

    (oh my did i say all that... i think m drunk...naaaaaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...