Tuesday, March 04, 2008

there's a reaon why i love my brother...

and this is it.


"Yo.. Me goin to bengaLOOru for the Megadeth/Machinehead concert. Will be there from 13-15th of this month..

Don't tel the folks, they'l get hyper 4 no reason..

Incase i die enroute or get killed in a moshpit den let the folks kno i died a martyr.

Ur nominee of all my bank accounts so ul be rich. N my company will give you a nice price for my dead body, so collect that and go for world tour..

Ah, and last bury me in the old hall n play EMPTY WORDS by DEATH for my funeral..

And tell my female fan following not to resort to suicide incase i die..

Amen.

And incase i dnt die, i'l bring u back a smelly metal tshirt."



I love you too peeku, love, MM, baby brother!
and happy headbanging _\m/ metal rules

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...