Friday, April 04, 2008

Can I CRY?

I don’t know what is wrong with me
Yesterday and today

I am feeling like…
Crying
Sleeping
Running away
Crying

Suddenly I am missing…
My Mama
My Papa
Tommy Leanne
My Peekacho (love you bro)
You

I am feeling like…
Crying

I am…
Fed up
Listening to senti music
Not eating
Losing interest
Lost in thought

I wonder…
What I want to do
If I can live without you
Where my life is leading
When I will get to walk down the aisle (this time not as a bridesmaid!)
When I will have my triplets

I no longer know…
What to do
What to say
How to behave
Where to go

What am I looking for?
Is it something?
Is it someone?
Is it someplace?
Is it just me?

I just want to CRY!

Can I Cry?

2 comments:

  1. wat happ...y you getting so senti...cry it out on his shoulders you know who's?? Offcourse your own Sahil's shoulder who else.. go ahead and do tht.. dont worry...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...