Thursday, September 18, 2008

a conflict of opinions...

I really don’t know what to do
I don’t know how to write… it differently
I tried in every possible way
I thought differently
I wrote differently
But may be I am just not good enough
I am helpless
I don’t know what to do
Who do I call out to, for help?

You?

And like I told you
I am thinking of going back to my roots
My paintbrush
My colours
My solace

I just want to get out
Go someplace
Where people like you
Can’t pull me down
I just want to do my own thing
Or may be not
But believe me I tried

It could be my fault
I am to be blamed
It would be the right thing to do
Accept the blame
And try harder
That’s what am doing?

Is it right?
Is it wrong?

I don’t know?!
But then again
This is what I have to say to you
n|m

1 comment:

  1. Its is hard to see the riverbed in disturbed waters.
    But when that happens, it would wrong to blame your eyes... they are not at fault.
    Stay calm though... for just a little while more then...
    the waters will be still again
    the mud will settle
    ...and you will find what you are looking for
    ... and maybe even more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...