Thursday, February 19, 2009

A conversation - A Bride-to-be and her Son...

kiddo: hows my mommy

me: excited
how u doin
lil bo y

kiddo: now i'm little boi...
great...

Me: oh god delvin
seriously r u on dope
is werner makin u do stuff

kiddo: hahhaa

Me: BTW u can thank me for the extra room in our new house
u can come stay with us
thank u very much wud be appropriate
:|

kiddo: thanks...
so for the wedding i don't have to hunt for accommodation...

Me: no u dont

kiddo: and after u guys av a place i get my own room
yay...

Me: yes
wot col do u want me paint it?

kiddo: bluegreenyellow
:)

Me: ok

Me: one ground rule tho

kiddo: also i would like it furnished with a water bed...72" lcd tv...PS3 with 5.1 JBL surround sound...
and the room should be sound proof
also one punching bag with 2 sets of gloves...

Me: all that u can with ur own money

kiddo: yup my own money that my mommy jo will give me...

Me: plus no girls allowed for sleepovers

kiddo: so wot the rule?
k kewl...

Me: no girls allowed for sleepovers

kiddo: will make sure they don't sleep...
hehhehehehe

Me: or if they there ur door needs to be kept open or u both sit in the hall

kiddo: hmm the hall sounds like fun...
not too kewl wit ppl watchin me...while i'm entertaining my lady friends...

Me: oh u'll have ur great grandparents watchin ur every move too
this is gonna be so much fun

kiddo: well i don't mind givin em tips...
but showing them wot to do is jus a little beyond me...

Me: eeeks
jeez
WTF

kiddo: hahahaa

Me: i c u r gettin worse sitting there
u need a good whopping

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you 2 planning to live together ...Mom and Son.... Do come to visit once a year...

    (thinks to himself)...hmmm

    On second thought... lets make that a decade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we can live happily in Bali...it'll be a life long vacation...we'll c u in a decade provided u av the money to pay for our business class tkts after all the luxuries we'll be enjoyin thanks to u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Zo! You're supposed to be bullying your husband, not your son.
    Anyway, why havent you come and visited my blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:34 AM

    WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Some people (if they even qualify as people) get an ENTIRE ROOM in your house.

    And WHAT pray tell do I get?

    ME, ME, ME... your Europe buddy, your Sunsilk saheli, your partner in crime!

    I don't even get an invitation to visit!!!!

    Sniff Sniff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely positively agree with Tan. She has every right to feel hurt and you SHOULD feel guilty...tcch tcch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...