Monday, September 14, 2009

Sans Wings!

So tell me how does one manage to get kicked out of heaven?

Angel: Kicked out of heaven!?
Puleeez… (showing the finger to heaven’s gates)

I walked out, rather.

(Flash! A camera bulb goes off.)

Angel: Actually lots, I mean hundreds, no make that million of people are leaving heaven.

Why? Simply because we got bored.

There’s nothing to do! All day long either chat with nuns, priests, or newborn children who had no chance to sin. They don’t have any entertaining stories to kill the boredom.

I don’t know how I got to be in heaven.

Well I sat and I stared at the angels, and damn some of them are sizzling hot!

But guess with God being such a bore, we were not allowed to indulge in any fun.

No looking also!

Damn!

Can you believe that?

Well I looked and I started thinking and when I started thinking I started…



Beep. Beep-Beep. Beep. Beep-Beep-Beep. Damn f&*%@$* alarm.

Uh… where am I?
where are my wings? Goddammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...