Saturday, February 16, 2013

No Facebook - Day 2

Passing time while in travel transit but can quite boring. But it's just day two of no Facebook self imposed ban and there must be some other way of killing boredom. 

voila lets observe people instead at the airport.  Did you know some women in the name of fashion will wear ridiculously high heels and strut as if on the catwalk. Hey am cribbing.  I'll take any entertainment I get here.  While men will secretly immerse themselves in newspapers or the hand held devices but no woman would go unnoticed. 

so yes I did survive. thought there are so many times I inductively reach out to tap the Facebook icon on my phone.  But guys what I even removed the app from my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...