Thursday, October 03, 2013

NailsbyJo: The Blue Manicure

I love a french manicure, but those white tips are simply boring.
There's a new trend going around, one of highlighting a finger, usually the ring finger, but there's no rule.

For this manicure I used Lakme Absolute Fast & Fabulous Aqua Blue nail paint. The top coat is the transparent one from Maybelline Express Finish.

The transparent coat is my absolute favourite and use it over any nail polish to give it a long-lasting finish.

How to get a clean tip finish? For this I used the manicure tape. You can use scotch tape too, just make sure you remove the adhesive well by rubbing it on your skin before putting it on your nails.
If you have good control over the brush, I suggest simply following the curve of your grown nail.

Try it and let me know how it goes.

Keep it stylish ladies!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...